Dorm Check is down for updates

@deebomb (15322)
I found this when I tried to go to Dorm Check. Has any one gotten an e-mail. Actually I think the system cheated the members. Please check your email. Dorm Check will no longer be a paying forum, due to more than a few members cheating the system. An email was sent to all members explaining the situation in full. Expect DC to be back up within a week.
i never got email at all i had $5.66 in that account i think it was wrong to go out that way should at least made sure everyone got there emails i wonder if they are going to pay anyone the money they made
@deebomb (15322)
I didn't get one ether. I was up to $7.23. I don't believe they will even be back let alone payany one.
I didn't get an email, but I haven't logged in there in ages, so I may have deleated from the members list. I only had 34 cents or something before I gave up on them. It didn't seem like a very well laid-out site and the discussions were crap. I also earn more here, anyway. So, I'm not really surprised they are going under. I would think no more earnings for members will soon lead to the site closing down because who will go there if not to earn money? I suppose they froze the payouts, and that sucks for anyone that had earnings in Dorm Check. I feel sorry for those that are out money now.
@deebomb (15322)
I like it here and only went over there when I ran out of interesting discusions here. Yes one does earn more here for sure.