Do you post on dorm check?

I know a lot of people speak about posting on many sites. Wondering if you like this site. My daughter likes that site more than my lot. Who knows...
@winterose (39931)
I heard it is a good site but I am spending all my time here and I really don't have the time to go elsewhere right now. There is only one of me and the same hours in a day whether I am on one site or another.
@winterose (39931)
thank you for best response, it is much appreciated.
@imransyed (266)
• Pakistan
well i dont know about dorm check. what is it ? can u please tell me about it. and if possible then please tell me the link or address of that website. Thanks in advance :)
@bjpbunny (348)
This site is no longer goig to pay. Did you know this? Check he website and you will see a msg there.
@JashleyB (1441)
I am a member but I hardly post there. I just havent been able to get into it like I have mylot.
@winterose (39931)
thank you for best response, I really appreciate it.
@ashkar (99)
yah they dont pay any more. i joined and i made around 25 posts when they said they wont be paying to certain countries anymore. so i left
@SheliaLee (2738)
I have been a member of DormCheck but found out today that they are going to stop paying so I'm not going to post there anymore. I liked the site but not as well as MyLot. It was getting to where I couldn't find that many topics that I was interested in responding to.