What can You Buy for $10 in Your Country

@buenavida (8020)
Sweden
It is soon time to get paid for your work here in myLot. For some of us $10 is a great deal money, for others, just a little. So what can you buy for $10 on the place where you live?? Or are you going to buy something from an Internet store??
i will use mine to help pay for a bill lol. but you could get 3 gallons of gas. lol. 2 packs of smokes. 5lbs of hamburger. a fishing license if i add 50 cents. box of 22 shells from wal-mart. it wont buy alot but hey it helps. i am happy when i get 10 cents lol. sad huh?
@buenavida (8020)
• Sweden
I think the value in the money is how much we appreciate it, so if you are happy to get 10 cents, you are richer than a person with a lot of money who takes everything for granted...!:)
$10 is something like PhP475 in my country. what a person can buy in that amount depends on where he/she is staying. as i'm in the city, if i go to the department store, i could only buy a shirt or a bath towel or a pair of inexpensive sandals. if i go to the supermarket/grocery store i could buy 8.5 dozen eggs or 3-3.5 kgs of fresh chicken meat or about 3 kgs of pork or 2 kgs of beef or 4-5 kgs of fish or 1 kg of medium sized shrimp or 40 oranges or 8 kgs of ripe mangoes etc. if i'm in a restaurant/food chain, i could buy a family-sized pizza or a bucket meal good for 3-4 persons. only 1 item from the examples above or a combination of little stuff can be bought by $10. if i'm in the countryside however or a rural area, $10 could fetch half a sack of rice or about 25 kgs, or basic food supply for a family of four in 3 days. but in very poor areas, $10 can go a long way. it could pay for a month's water supply or half a month's electricity supply or a food supply for a week for a family of 4. i'm not planning to buy anything yet. and i don't think i'll but from an e-store coz of the shipping costs that may apply. i'll save the earnings first until it's a sizeable amount to purchase something i want. :)
@buenavida (8020)
• Sweden
Hi again..is it still cheap to buy food in your country? In some countries the prices have gone up a great deal, at least it has happened where I live... When I go shopping food, I often look for special sales. Sometimes you can buy food for 1/2 the price.
• Nigeria
$10 here in nigeria is like 1200 naira which in actual essence aint that much. I am going to use it for my marketiva forex investment which i would trade with. Also i could get a domain name registered for $5.
@buenavida (8020)
• Sweden
I hope your investments are growing, and I hope you tell us if you have found something that gives you good money..!:)
@Transformed (1262)
In the United States, ten dollars goes so quickly, and if you live in a major city, $10 may MAY get you a pizza, a drink, and desert. I usually don't shop on the internet just because I prefer real-life shopping. Sometimes, pictures do not reveal all, and in real-life, I can buy the stuff quicker, even if it is a few cents pricier.
@buenavida (8020)
• Sweden
It is like here in Sweden, if I go to a restaurant and order a pizza and something to dringk, it will cost a bit over $10 - perhaps we should move to India.!:o)
@ANTHONB (22)
10 dollars is not bad rather than having nothing at all. Be patient. Just participate everyday. And you'll earn more.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I go to ebay a lot myself off of the internet. To go buy stuff like books, dvd's, video games and other things
@34momma (13896)
if you really want to know what you can get with $10 let me tell ya. you can get yourself a domain name and website. you can then turn that website into a source of income for yourself. then turn around and get others who want their own website and personal domain name, and make money from all of them. It's a great thing. I let my earnings here at mylot and other sites, pay for my paid sites, so i have very little out of pocket expenses
@buenavida (8020)
• Sweden
It is always a good idea to earn the money for our business expenses instead of taking it from our own pocket.
@34momma (13896)
it's a great idea and the only way to really make a income here online. I am in the process of building a website around this concept!
@buenavida (8020)
• Sweden
I hope to see your website soon, it is always interesting to find different ways to earn from a website. If you check my website, you might get some ideas too. It is in my profile......
For only $10 I can buy a top-level domain, a niche website, a global opportunity, my own home-based business with $100,000 potential. Since MyLot doesn't allow you to post affiliate links though, you'll just have to take my word for it ha ha. Well you can find it on my blog which is on my profile. Just look for the post about GDI and $100K !!!
Oh, and pretty soon, a gallon (YES, ONE) or two of gas or milk.
@buenavida (8020)
• Sweden
Thanks, Runningman72, great to see you here!!.. I am still trying to figure out how to grow my GDI business. It is not so expensive to pay for it, but I hope to make the site work and earn some money. Have to check your blog.... Well, you cannot get much petrol for your car here in Sweden for 10 dollars either. Maybe about a gallon. I have no car so my life is easy......
@bcote212 (1113)
Wow here in the Baltimore MD are you can buy 2 dozen eggs. Or 3 liters of drinking water. Thats about it. $10 does not go very far at all.
@buenavida (8020)
• Sweden
Seems you live in an expensive part of the world...I think I would buy a water filter instead of buying bottled water..
@skyblue (1300)
Well,, this so nice discussion..... I can buy a parker pen for my brother....
hehe..i will use those money to get my daily newspaper :D