Do you forgive and forget easily?

Wow, I guess forgiving someone especially if he/she did hurt you much is kind of hard. It will take some time to heal especially if you kept on remembering what really happened and that person is close to you. But GOD was able to forgive so why can't I? I'm really a person that can forgive but having a hard time to forget. But I'm trying. Wish I can do both. How about you?
I can forgive but I dont forget. Why would I force myself to forget? This serves as a lesson to me. If someone have done me wrong, I always try not to make it happen again. This way of not forgetting helps me to avoid doing the same mistakes leading other people to hurt me. If I forgive somebody and totally forgets every wrong that he has done, it will happen again and again and again.
@hmike_d (1529)
You can always forgive easily the one who has hurt you. But for me, im not sure if i really can forget the thing that happened coz the pain can't be headled shortly. I think i still need ample time to mend it. For all means, it depends upon the gravity of the situation you're in.
@angela2006 (1846)
yes,I am this kind of girl! somebody ever hurted me,because I am a honest and timid girl,so some others would like to cheat me.then I was very angry and maybe want to kill him.but it is only my thought.if he turned to me for help later ,I can not refuse to him and I will still try my best to help him.I am just this kind of person.I can not change myself.