What is your favorite ride at Disneyland

My current fav is Splash Mountain, but I also like the Grizzly River ride at California Adventure.
I have only been once but when I went I loved The Haunted Mansion. It is really neat to see when you have also seen the one in Orlando.
Hi. Are the Haunted Mansions different at each park? I thought everything would be the same. SO on that note, is there a Blue Bayou restaurant inside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyworld? There is at Disneyland and we love to order the Monte Cristo sandwich.
Yes, the mansions are different in every disney park, I think there are four different ones. There is a restaurant inside the Pirates, but I am not sure of the name of it. Do you all go often?
@pree123 (1270)
okey u encouraged me to go there
@kittu007 (946)
Yes I do.
@snullie (234)
• Netherlands
Phantom Manor
@amsharma (1863)
I couldnt answer that, I have never been to Disneyland or Disneyworld. I plan on taking my kids when they are a little older. Im sure its loads of fun.
@pree123 (1270)
i never hv visited to dysnyland