What do you think about Chinese food

China
I am a Chinese. I am curious about what do you think about Chinese food. There are so many people from different countries and areas on mylot, and I think it may be interesting.
i am a chinese too.haha i like chinese food too i have eaten kinds of foods,such as food from mexico,japan,british,and so on chinese food di my favourite. l love it.
i am very happy to see a chinese here. by the way, may i know what is the photo you use? japanese?
this pic is taken from japanese.which means at this place,at this moment. nice to meet you here. i am a chinese in beijing can you tell me where are you from
It's good here in America but not as good if you were to go to Hong Kong to get real chinese food.
@sampigadu (223)
Im an indian. I dont know anything about china/chinese food. Then what/how can i think about it?....
I wonder that is there no chinese restrant in indian? maybe you can have a try. there are some restrants about different kinds.
Let me have a look.
@yaoyao918 (262)
Oh yeah. Chinese food is best.
I think Chinese food have the most kinds of dishes and taste.
I love Chinese food, I could eat it for the rest of my life. I had it for Dinner tonight too.
I hope you still like Chinese food now.
I also a chinese, of course, in our country, there are all kinds of delicouse food ,for example: tradtion breakfast is soybean milk ,and boiled dumpling , prok, noodle\and so on.
It is said that there are 8 or 10 dish system. I am not sure do you know more about it?
@Cronos (39)
its good it gets me sick sometimes but its still good
i could not quite follow you, what do you mean by "it gets me sick sometimes"? does it mean chinese food makes you feel stomachache?
@mama4kids (690)
my family enjoys chinese food maybe twice a month. my daughter just loves wonton soup. we all like pork fried rice with extra egg, mei fun and my boys like lo mein. i like steamed veggies and sweet and sour chicken. yum..getting hungry now....lol!!
i think you can have a try to cook chinese food, which may be interesting.
@lightningMD (5932)
I enjoy eating at the local Chinese restraunt occasionally. I like most of the shrimp dishes. I love lo mein,egg drop soup and egg rolls.
there are many different ways to cook. we always say that if there are 100 chinese cook a same dish(I mean the dish can be called as same name), there will be 100 differet tast. maybe you can try dishes in differet restrant.