Who is your favorite Artist and why?

@hrangte (286)
All the Artist are my favorite ones but the most and the best is "Bryan Adams" and in boy band "West Life". I love Bryan Adams song "Flying" "Please forgive me" "Here I am" and I love westlife "ROSE" "Mandy" "If I let you go"
my fav artist is mariah carey.. i love her coz she is so versatile & she has a true voice of a singer. my favourite songs by her are always be my baby, we belong together, dreamlover, emotions, anytime you need a friend..all of them! :) she is the definition of a SINGER
@hrangte (286)
Wooo! Sounds great. You choose a cool and hot artist.hhehe..kidding . Right she's good singer.
@skydancer (1986)
Garth Brooks is my favorite by far because he embodies everything I admire in an artist and a person: heart, humor, humility, vision, ambition, faith, patriotism, always remaining true to your roots, self-awareness, and of course, a distinct and powerful stage presence embodied by the love and passion for the music! His songs cover a wide range of territory from sentimental ballads constructed of hidden metaphors to fun cowboy country songs to love songs to religious ones... but every time it gives you a new perspective of life and something you, yourself can relate to and come into terms with in a positive way.
@hrangte (286)
Nice comment. I like the way you comment. So how about lyrics? Any good lyrics you love?
This is a really hard question for me I have a couple of favourites that I find really hard to seperate, but I'll probably have to go with the band Garbage. I've liked Garbage since I first heard them back in 1995 and have really never looked back. Over the years there songs have gave me comfort and saw me through some rather dark times. The songs are a mixture of fun and others lyrically touch me. Shirley has an amazing stage presence and they put on a great live show. Some of my favourite songs would be The Trick Is To Keep Breathing, Breaking Up The Girl, Medication (especially acoustically), and Only Happy When It Rains.
Bob Seger is my all time favorite. I have loved his music since the first time I heard him sing. He is incredible. I also like Vince Gill. I love music period but those are my two favorites.