I'm having my fifth boy!

@4cuteboys (4102)
Had an ultrasound yestarday and found out that this baby is indeed another boy! So boy number 5 for me and the last as well. Thanks to everyone for their support-I appreciate it.
@lightningMD (5932)
Well you now have your own basketball team. I know you were hoping for a girl. A friend of mine has 5 boys and just had a baby girl 2 months ago. So It can happen. Soon you will need to change your nick name on here.Have you picked a name yet?
@4cuteboys (4102)
I am not sure. We were going with chase, then someone said "who would name their kid after a noun" um me. LOL so now we're back to not being sure! I like Sawyer and Caden too.
@easy888 (10405)
smiling child - it is happy to see a child smiling
Hello,4cuteboys,congratulations for your fifth boy, so you will chane your name to 5cute boys? I think it will be very good to have a big family like you, sometimes I will feel happy when i see a mum taking their children out shopping and I can see big smiles on their faces.:)
@rx4life (1933)
Congratulations...you are blessed...and one thing I will say about boys ( I have both) is that I have made many long term friendships with many of the former girlfriends of my son!!! They come to see us all the time and we get to share in their lives too!!! It's so funny...they would stay friends with my son and then as he moved along in life they kept coming to our house with their new boyfriends/husbands and children!! It was rarely this situation with my daughter..boyfriends didn't seem to bond with the ex-girlfriends family!!LOL...so you have a lot of potential friends to be made through those 5 cute boys!~~~~ and all the daughter-in-laws!!! I absolutely love my dil...she is truly like a child of my own!!! My friend has 4 boys and no girls...when she found out that the last one was going to be a boy she needed a bit of cheering up..I couldn't think of anything to say so decided to try some humor...I said..."well, you won't have to worry about the whole PMS thing..aside from your own!"...wasn't much of a silver lining..but her boys are in their early 20's now...and they are best friends..it is quite touching to see them all...and the revolving door of girlfriends...LOL...
@mrbranan (1012)
Don't be so sure if you are having a boy I was told I was having a boy and I had a girl. Now I know alot of people are saying that it was to early to tell however this was three days before I had her.
@sukumar794 (5047)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
I hope you will be changing your user name to 5 cuteboys.
WOW! I have 4 and 5 grndsons. They are so good to their Mommies. You will love your little boys. Now you have to change your name!
@honeyangel (1992)
congrats on your pregnecy,five kids omg my head would by done in with them all lol.hope you have a good pregnacy
@ladyljs (1303)
Congrats on the news. Hey, I just thought of something... you'll have enough to have your own basketball team! All joking aside, this is wonderful news...they will be a great help to you as they get older! THanks for keeping us posted!
@funfreak2k2 (1740)
congratulations ! i wish i too could have such a big family ! i am the only son and grew up alone mostly. that causes my wish