Would you lend a helping hand?

@dawnrm69 (1174)
If you were to see someone carrying heavy stuff like grocery bags would you offer to help them?
@kkerix (403)
yes i was raised in the south. you hold doors open you help carry things, you are helpful in general.
@deebomb (15323)
Being raised in the south has notheing to do with it. I was raised and raised my children in the west and taught them to be helpful. They were to hold doors open help grandma dig toilet holes and carry wood in for the neighbors because they were neighbors.
I was brought up to be polite and helpful, so yes I have offered assistance in the past. These days, however, I struggle with heavy bags myself and that is when I realise that I need help now.
@limosonia1 (1560)
Yes i will always help somebody that is in need. Exscpecially if it is an older person. I open doors for other people if i am headed in the same door. I think that if we all start being more considered it then maybe the world will turn around.
@rodeotexas (1154)
I have befoe and I would do it again.
if I felt i could of cource i would !however i am getting old and often need help myself!
I have helped people with things like that before and I would do it again as long as I have time. I admit there has been a few times I was in a hurry to get someone and I have ignored people that need help
@deebomb (15323)
Being an older person I would be very leary of someone offering to help me with my groceries. There is so much bad stuff going on out there that it is hard to trust strangers.