2 Health Tips For 25/4/07

@kathy77 (7488)
Australia
Computer Monitor Placement Proper placement of your computer's monitor can help reduce neck, back and shoulder soreness and eyestrain. The best placement for your monitor is at eye level when you are sitting up straight in a good quality office chair. To accomplish this, you may need to use a shelf that holds your monitor higher than desktop level. 2. Fitness Optimization through Visualization Sometimes it's hard to get in the mood to work out. But picturing yourself working out may soon turn the idea into a reality. According to a recent study of 577 men and women, exercise imagery can motivate you to accomplish the real deal. If you're looking for a way to stay motivated and true to your workout schedule, incorporate some form of visualization technique! Envisioning a fitter body once they hope to achieve, women were more likely to use appearance imagery. Men were more prone to use technique imagery; they focused on their form and body position while exercising. Energy imagery imagining the way you feel after exercising was the least used technique.
@mummymo (23707)
great advice Kathy - but we wouldn't expect anything less from you! Thanks for sharing again honey! xx
@kathy77 (7488)
Thank you Mummymo, for saying this about me I appreciate your response and I do hope that you can benefit from these health tips. xx
@mummymo (23707)
I am only telling the truth Kathy and I have benefitted from quite a few of these tips already sweets - thank you for brxxx
• Lincoln, Nebraska
I keep my monitor a bit lower than myself. This is what seems to be the most comfortable to me. I do have both my monitor and keyboard boosted above my desk level however. Thanks for the tips on the visualizations. Maybe it will help get me more motivated to exercise on a daily basis.