A Wise Man Is Equipped With Necessities For Every Situation.

Thiruvananthapuram, India
It is equivalent to praying to God.You do not always get a person who would escort you to a safe place.Preparedness is therefore essential for safety. Wisdom lies in being even with the situation.
This sounds very much like our old saying "Be prepared". I try to do so, as much as is practical. I have a little change in my pocket, enough gas in my car. I have a jacket in the car if it is cold. I have a spare key. I do not know if I could possibly be even with every situation.
@Darkwing (21588)
Wisdom is indeed a very important asset in life, which can be attained from learning and application through life's path. The older we get, and the more experience we have of life, the more wisdom we acquire and yes, being even with the situation, or "balance" as I would call it, is the root of wisdom. Thank you for this discussion Sukumar... very interesting thoughts. Brightest Blessings.
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
you always have good points sukumar! as for me, aside from being prepared wisely, acceptance is one big part, too. things don't always go the way we wanted and hoped it would be. when we have good times, it will become good memories... but if we get through bad times, people tend to fail so deep. but if we accept things... bad times will be considered as good lessons learned in life. happy myLotting!
God does not promice to keep us from the trials of life but he does say he will always be with us to comfort us!
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
yup. it's up to us on how we deal with our lives. but god is just there for us ready to hear us when we call. have a nice day!
@Mitraa (3188)
Actually we can not say that the wise man is equiped; rather we may that the wise man resolves most negative situatios to positive or favorable situations, as a blessing of wisdom. Wisdom is always superior to knowledge, lessons in the book, money and power. It totally rests on application of common sense and experience. Safety, as well as preparedness for it is very much essential for every sphere of life. Preparing for safety is always a wise decission that must be an important aspect of every person's day to day life. This must be taken care wisely by keeping in view the fact, "A stitch in time saves nine." Thanks.
@KarenO52 (2951)
I just read a book called "Be Alert, Be Aware, Have a Plan". It's got all sorts of good information on how to protect yourself and keep yourself safe in different situations. It can't hurt to be carefull.