Do you Like or Love Chocolate?

I absolutely Love chocolate and that's no doubt about it. Whether it is a chocolate bar, ice cream, cake, glaze, chocolate fountain. I Love it so much, makes me smile. Although it gives me pimples at times, if I eat too much sugar. So how about you? Do you Like it or Love it?
@angelco (347)
well well well...i really love chocolates especially dark chocolates...i also love chocolate cakes, brownies, chocolate chips and food that has chocolates...in addition, it makes me relax and comfortable everytime i eat chocolates :)
@jerryn (818)
I'm not crazy about chocolate, but I will eat the chocolates made by Sees`Candies. My daughter in California happens to live near one of the stores and will send me a box a few times a year.
i can officially say i love chocolate even while i was pregnant i craved chocolate, and even now out of no where i just crave for chocolate, it can chocolate milkshakes,candy, ice cream...i love it