What futuristic gadget or technology would like to have?

@heatspine (1141)
I've always been thinking of a chip before that can be implanted to our head (similar to an SD Card). This chip contains data and will enable us to learn faster. Say, if I want to learn about computers, i'll just get a card containing computer facts and history, insert it into a slot which is connected to my brain cells, and voila, in a matter of minutes, I'll have that information directly. That is a futuristic gadget that I'd like to have. How bout you?
@lecanis (16739)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
I think your idea is pretty awesome! =) Let's see... I suppose if I really had to choose just one thing, it would be a teleporter that could take me anywhere in the world. I never have the money or time to really travel, but it would be awesome to be able to. Not only that, but it would save me a lot of time and money that I waste just getting to work or whatever. And then, I could go visit distant friends anytime I want, which would be a major plus for me.
@heatspine (1141)
hmmm.. a teleporter is a great device ... no need to go thru traffic ... very convenient
@KrisNY (7609)
Wow—I’m not sure I would want that in my head. What if someone decided to brain wash you and all they had to do was restrain you and put a chip into your slot—then you went off and did a bunch of bad things. OK... so my mind went ahead of me. I’d want something simple- and I think it will happen! I simply want a car or vehicle that I can get from here (NY) to Kansas (my brother’s family) in a matter of minutes instead of hours- Not a plane- but my very own vehicle. Kind of like the Jetsons. I’d also like a vehicle that I can get in- load it up—get ready for vacation or even to the grocery store- Put in my destination and sit back and relax. Let it drive me there- auto pilot! That way I can read a book- or even snooze.
@heatspine (1141)
Very good point krisny. I'd love to ride that futuristic car of yours too.
@tess1960 (2387)
I like your gadget idea, but mine would be a memory card. I have a very bad memory and a memory card in my head sure would make life easier. Fun discussion!
@heatspine (1141)
that's nice.. and you can upgrade your own personal RAM. cool :)
well so far i have no futuristic gadget or technology wants to have. i just go with the flow and i accept what new technology is around. and most of all,i live a simple life and i cannot afford even i want to.
@lols189 (4798)
i would also say a memory card for our brains as we will know a lot more quicker and be able to respond to difficult questions we may get asked