What did You as external storage device for your documents ?

@skbadhan (881)
as the technology is advancind day by day traditinal floppy drives are now out of fashion as all new branded machines are coming without floppy derive.even concept of burning cds as per as traveling documents is concern is also dicreasing. i also have used floppy derives for years to store and transport electronic data. now its time for USB Flash drives, MP3,MP4 storing devices which one you are using these days
@callarse1 (4793)
Hello skbadhan, how are you doing? Yes, I use USB flash drives, and an external hard drive to back up my files. They are so nice because they hold much more than floppy drives. I also have an account with www.xdrive.com, which gives you space for an online hard drive which I put files on there. It is so nice because then I can save my files on their site and share them (if I want) with my friends. In the past I used to just save files on the computer, on floppies, also I would use CD-RW which are erasable and I would back up files on them because they seemed to be good at the time. I also use them from time to time now to back up files from my external hard drive :). Pablo
@callarse1 (4793)
Thanks for the best response :)
@juntoboy (612)
i us e usb flash disk. if it is a permanent data i will use compact disk. because safety and can long to save this data