A short news-paper online, without any fees, instead get paid to subscribe other

@eshaan (6193)
Yesterday I had started this discussion that this a wonderful newspaper containing jokes, e-books, news-letters,ways of earning on net and many other interesting articles. Its totally free to subscribe,instead you will be paid to get others subscribe. Get $10 into your account for subscribing. So don't miss the opportunity.I was unlucky yesterday as their link was not working and some who tried to join,didn't get the link. Today its working, i have checked. Thanks you all! http://resource-a-day.net/member/index.cgi?eshaan
It is good to know that there is something like this on line. Thank you for this information, eshaan.
@eshaan (6193)
Yes Dear, I know your nature and I think you will enjoy the material,irrespective of earnings. Earnings are for making referrals,that is getting others subscribe.It depends on how many people you join under you.
@academic2 (7010)
• Uganda
Looks a wonderful idea, what is the minimum pay out and how does it work? Does it operate on the same way as mylot?
@eshaan (6193)
This is a news-letter or e-zine, which you get to read free. Minimum payout is $50, they pay by checks.You get paid upto 4 levels of referrals. Visit the site and get cleared any more doubts, before signing up.