Must a wife learn to cook

lamian - handmade noodle yummy for tummy
@lankie (478)
China
Many young wives are clumsy about cook. How can it be ok when an unexpected guest comes. What to make a good meal?
for me my wife must learn to cook, because i don't want my children eat from their nany, or just eat junk food, so for me a wife must learn how to cook
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hey lankie, It is a good thing for everyone to know how to cook, not only young wives but all. Its a bonus if you can, at least you know you wont starve nor will your children. Get out the cook book or take a class, there are a wide, easy, tasty and cost effective range of dishes that one can cook. Good luck
@cf1016 (227)
yes,i think a wife must be good at cooking.::))