new to AC

@bcote212 (1113)
Hi guys Im new to AC, and I just wanted to ask a question. On average how many articles to you produce in a week? I have 2 articles that have just been bought, and Im very excited about that, and still have 3 pending, but I think I may be running out of things to write. How do you deal with writers block? Also I would love to read some of your work, here im my link: www.associatedcontent.com/user/67042/brian_cote.html please leave me yours. :)
@artguy (1476)
When I first started with AC I wrote more than I do now. I'm just busy doing other things. They also seem to be taking longer now to review articles in my experience. I think one good way to get topics to write about for AC is to look at some of the discussions here at Mylot. Here is a link the my AC articles. http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/37074/michael_bridges.html
@bcote212 (1113)
I like your article about telemarketers. I used to be a telemarketer, and know exactly where you are comming from. I actually still work in a call center, but it is an inbound center, and i am not on the phone anymore becase I am a supervisor.
@ArsonCuff (3121)
I don't have a steady average or formula really, I submit content when I have the chance, which is often, but sometimes I am busy writing for other things. I'll rate your articles and leave you a comment.
@morenita (331)
Hey bcote212, I have been writing with AC for 8 months now and I love it. Back when I started I only had time to write a couple articles a month but lately I have been writing a lot more. Now I like to sit down at least twice a week and right around five articles at a time. I have only had writers block a couple times and I find the best way to deal with it is to forget it and get on living....the ideas and words just come to me when I relax. I really dont have a problem coming up with things to write about, finding the time is my issue. I havent been on mylot in a long time and things look a lot different around here. Anywho, here is my CP page...I'll go check yours out right now. Also, visit the forums in AC, tons of great people to help you in there. www.associatedcontent.com/user/19687/sophia_s.html
@AnythngArt (3304)
Hi, I went over and read your article about free things to do in NYC, which was nice. You can find me at Associated Content at http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/25660/christine_zibas.html A good thing to do is have friends at AC and read and rate their articles, and have them do the same for you. Page views are important, particularly now that they also pay you for them. I think the best thing to do is write according to the topics that you know and also to respond to Associated Content's special requests. That way, you have a better chance of them taking your article. They have gotten tougher about what they take lately from what I've been reading. Good luck with your writing.
@bcote212 (1113)
Thanks a lot anything art, Ill make sure to check out your articles as well. Actually the article that I wrote on free things to do in NYC was a special request from AC, and I guess that is why they paid me a little more than I expected for it. :)
@msbiggs24 (285)
I have been with AC for 3 weeks now. I have 1 article published and also 2 pending. I'm very excited about all of this. Feel free to view some of my work at: http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/70069/silent_thinker.html