Online games, why others enjoy doing that?

Personally, I don't enjoy it. I want to know about your personal insight regarding this. I play game consoles, but never online. I noticed a lot of people around me or relatives enjoy playing it. Now tell me what you think.
i was once addicted to it... i loved playing counter-strike and ragnarok... i made my novice to thief in one day... it was long ago... =)
Good thing you are rehabilitated. Change for the better eh?
@letzap519 (408)
online games.. these are mostly enjoyed by a lot of young people nowadays compares to play station... why? because in online games there are more challenges.. a way to make more friends.. a way to communicate with different people.. and it's also a way of others to show their true character through the players that they use in that game.. i also love online games but not all of them coz some of them promotes violence fighting unfairly that are not good to children.....