reading style ...

@nimz143 (277)
many people read aloud while reading ... many read with no noise ... many read with music on.... etc... how do you enjoy reading???
@rodeotexas (1154)
Books, Books, Books - Just a stack of books
I can't read in complete silence. I like to have music on but not too loud.
@lightningMD (5937)
I prefer reading with no noise. I love to read in a nice warm bath. It is very relaxing to me.I like to read aloud books to my daughter and to my grandkids too.
@cher913 (25897)
it doesnt matter to me, i can read with the tv on or not...i rarely listen to music when i am reading as i am usually in the living room, but if i were to listen to music while reading, it would either be classical or jazz! (while i like rock, if it is a song that i know or like...i tend to sing along which is not terribly condusive to reading lol.
@s_accent (208)
i enjoy reading i read wiht melody musics and in cool atmosphere mostly in garden
@skbadhan (881)
every one reads in his own style, I like to read with no noise as whatI feel reading a loud my cause disrurbance to otheres .people who have pronunciation problem they so read aloud it will definatly help them to improve upon.during my college time my room was in busy street so there was much noise polution which creat disturbance to my studies as i can't concentrate so one of mine friend suggested me to put on some light music while studying this way i got asolution to may problem.
• Thailand
I love to read and always have a book with me. The background when I read may be the roar of traffic or the silence of a tropical forest. The only thing that stays the same is that I am reading.