What do you think of Rosie Leaving the View?

@dawnrm69 (1174)
THis is not my favorite show and she is not my favorite but she has come out with some views on The truth of 9/11 that need to be told for alot of people dont know or dont want to realize the truth and it needs to be known! To day she was talking about the impeachment of Bush and CHeny. I think if she leaves then alot of others to need to be taken off t.v. as well! Better yet just do away with it!
@Impervious (1154)
Personally I would like to see her leave TV and nevre be on anything again. That woman really just drives me up a wall. As far as her opinions on 9/11 I haven't heard them and really don't care to. Now if someone more credible shares that belief then perhaps I would be interested.
@kareng (7986)
Amen!
like you rosie is not my favourite personality however she does share many of my own views and a whole lot os people need to wake up However i do kinda hate to see her go!I also hated to see Don Imus get the axe not that what he said wasnt offensive but if you can now get fired for speaking where does that leave the idea of free speech???
@tyc415 (5706)
Rosie is not leaving due to her "views" on any subject or subjects. She is leaving because her contract will be up and they could not come to terms on a new one. They wanted her to go for a 3 yr. contract, she wanted one year, they offered 2 years and she still wanted the one year. She did say that she will fill in at times also.
@kareng (7986)
Personally I can't stand her and I think the network will do much better without her and The View. She mentioned that they wanted her to stay for 3 years but she wanted to stay for one year. That's total hogwash. If that was the case, she wouldn't be leaving 6-30-07. Rosie is one of the rudest and crudest women I have ever encountered in my life.
I think she has been critized for things men have been saying for years. But they have been giving Rosie said this, Rosie said that! Come on she is just a women with "Her View" it is just a drop in the bucket. It is people on the Cable news that need to be put to the same test as Rosie is. Let's see those men stand up to the mocking she has put up with. Joy says things that are far worse and no one says anything about her.