Only at a Penny

So, when will I start making more than a penny for my earnings? When I reach 100 posts or more? When I comment on on going discussions? Is this a penny for my thoughts? I was sad when I logged in this morning to see only a penny.
@darkness01 (1304)
There is no set amount you get per post on Mylot. Your earnings will increase if you post longer, more informative and helpful responses to questions that interest you. Creating discussions that are open ended as well will ensure you get more responses and thus increase your earnings. Uploading pictures also add to your earnings.
Okay, good to know on uploading more photos. I can do that. I have many photos I take almost on a daily basis of my twins and nature or whatever is around me. Thank you so much!
When I started I only earned 5 cents, thats because I only commented on 10 topics, but now I have a little over 4 dollars. I really think it depends on how much participation you put on this site, you may want to consider commenting more of certain topics. I know the FAQ says that amounts vary depending on participation. Your refferals probably need to participate more and so do you. Eventually you will have more than a penny. I wish you well.
@carolscash (9505)
Just ry posting more posts per day and be sure that they are quality posts and more than a line. The better your responses are the more money that you can make. Be sure to rate others posts and be sure to start topics that you think will get alot of responses. If you only have a penny for 25 posts, I would think something was wrong. I am impressed with the amount of posts that I see that are one lines as I know they aren't making much money. I will be to almost $9.00 when the posts from today are paid for and that thrills me! I want to reach my first payout of $10 this month.