Pencil crayons or coloured penicls?

@howhigh (758)
In my experience pencil crayons has been a Canadian thing
i like using oil pastel than crayons and coloured pencils. but if i have two choose between the two, i like crayons better.
@howhigh (758)
Is art one of your hobbies? Also does the tool depend on the mdeium? Like if you were using paper do you perfer differnt tools than when you use a canvas?
@artguy (1476)
I have never tried pencil crayons and have worked very little with color pencils, but I do like color pencils. My avatar, which is one of my works, has some color pencil work in it.
@howhigh (758)
Wow I didn't see this coming.. a new term color pencils?! At first i think I like it we'll see what memory picks over time its too bad I don't use different colors when I write in pencil otherwise I would be forced to decide how I like to call it.
I love coloring with colored pencils, but I hate the way they are always breaking. I used to hate it in art class because I would have to sharpen it when it would get low, its just breaks over and over again.
@howhigh (758)
maybe you should try new pencils? But maybe thats just the cut off for who's worthy of their special powers