how much is your BMI (body mass index) ?

@LittleMel (14055)
http://www.healthline.com/adamcontent/body-mass-index Mine is 18.94 surprisingly LOL I'm only 5 ft naturally skinny and only weight 97 lbs last time I checked. I gained 10 lbs living 6 yrs here, thanks to those dreadful winters. I hate winter here, skinny people like me have to eat "heavy" stuffs just to survive :) So with that BMI I guess I'm "just" at the very bottom of healthy category, it's still good news for my tiny bones :) If your BMI is classified healthy (18.5 - 24.9) do you feel that way right now? Do you maintain healthy life style regardless what your BMI is? Do you even bother checking your BMI at all?
@Impervious (1154)
Hi Melly, I just used that BMI Calculator and to my surprise I was 34.3 which according to them is obese. I'll admit I have a bit of a pot belly but I did not think of myself as obese. Hmmmm. What a shocker though. Funnily enough though when I came home from fishing today I said to my wife that I want to do something to loose weight. I guess with thais knowledge I will have to put some emphasis on it.
@LittleMel (14055)
really? I wouldn't think you are 34 at all ! but good luck on getting rid of the pot belly :)