what is your childs fav. toy?

my childs fav. toy is dream life
@bhchy1 (6052)
Her Game Boy Advance...
I know she does. I threw my daughters in the pool. It broke and i feel so bad. I did just win her a used one. LOL ebay. But not the advance like she wants replaced. I hope she enjoys her game boy and you buy her more games for christmas. enjoy.
@bhchy1 (6052)
That gameboy is a god Send..she has both advance and SP..her advance is wearing out..and she wants another one..so I will have to look on e-bay.. For me it's worth it..from where I live it's a 2 1/2 to 3 hour drive into Phoenix where her doctors are (neuro and Developmental ped and cardiologist) It makes the drive easier for her, the wait at the doctors etc..The only place she is not allowed to take it is school and church. Then mean mommy makes her interact with people...lol Next time I go down to Phoenix I am going to the used game store and see what they have..that's how I buy most of her games..She doesn't mind that they have already been played by someone else and $10 is better than $35 for a game!!
lollollollollollol I can understand that Those games are expensive. I go to Gamestop to get mine too. I'm so glad your daugter is having so much with her's.
@y2ksuprio (850)
favorite toy is his play station.he likes to play it very much.his favorite game in playstation is harry potter.
@pree123 (1270)
okey
@shooie (4986)
don't have kids...have puppies does that count? they like this lil yello terry cloth bone they carry it all over
@elixir (1456)
• Guam
Yes I do...