Would you use a love spell/potion to have someone?

Suppose that you really like somebody and that somebody does not feel the same way for you. If you were given the chance to use a love spell/love potion to win this person would you use it? Personally I think I won't use a love spell or potion. I'd rather want the person to fall for me on his own will. How about you?
Never mess with a persons thoughts. In my experience, when I was younger, I put a spell on a guy in school I had a crush on. Well it worked, but he was not the same person, and he did get a little violent. Sometimes doing a spell can backfire and it will come back to you times 3. Let it happen naturally.
Cool. Did you really make the spell?
Never. Love spells and love potions mess with a person's free will. Everyone has free will and no one, besides the gods should be allowed to interfere. Secondly, relationships that come from spells or potions really aren't meaningful, worthwhile relationships because they create a false love. More often than not, the person will become obsessed with you and you will just become bored. The relationship can take a really bad turn for the worst, the person can become violent because they may see your attention for them wanning. It's just really a bad idea. I personally like having free will and I'd rather not mess with someone else's.
Well said. Thank you for the response :)
I wouldn't fall back on black magic voodoo because I wouldn't want someone to do that to me. Some say it is fake, some say it is real, it doesn't matter because I want no part of anything like that....And what would happen if it turns out it is the wrong person?......Simply not worth it...
And I heard that if ever they are real...they always have a consequence and it could also backfire or may not really work the way you intended it to work.