do you fall in love to a phone pal, pen pal or textmate?

Many are will say yes, because they are only human and they are not insensitive and hypocrite. But you, do you allow this to happen that easy?
no sorry but what about u?
no, its hard for me. i can't.
hey do u have any bf
@sallyxu126 (1185)
when I was less than 20 years old, I think it is easy to fall in love with this kind of friends. but now I think it is hard to fall in love with them . I am already 25 years old and I think I should not always have a dream like that. my boy friend treat me good, and we love each other, that is enough.
@mskzalameda (4036)
maybe No. I am very careful on not to fall hard because it can only cause so much damage and pain. Maybe I'll try it in the future when I am ready but not to fall just in phone communications. I have watched a story like this but I think it won't happen to me for I am not really a person who loves to talk in the phone. I want to talk personally. How about you? are you guilty of this that's why you're asking? he he!
no, i kinda like you. I can't just trust someone without seeing them and knowing personally. i only want some opinion to help a friend who is falling to his textmate.
i will not allow that to happen to me but then if i'll have the chance to meet the guy in person and we would have much time together , why not. but if its just basically more of text, phonepal or penpal..ofcourse i wont allow myself to fall.
@chiyosan (29383)
i have "fallen in love" with a textmate before, that was after i met him though, we dated and continued to be textmates... i'd say though that if you have fallen in love with the person through phone, penpals, or textmates, it will pass