What is the most important thing in your life right now? Just one...

important thing in my life? - The most important thing in my life is memory.. everything changes.. what is constant in this world is changes.. but only one thing wont change.. the memories you kep in your heart.. That;s the most important thing in my life.. they may ome and go but the memories will surely remain and thats will make my world go round..
Is there anything very important to you that you cant afford to loose?Anything or anyone.. just one thing you wont hesitate to defend and fight against world..
My son. I would fight like a tigress for him. He is my only child and although he is now 21 years old I will still defend him against anything and anyone
Ohhh. How sweet of you.. You really love that much your son even though he is old enough to take care of himself.. but i really admire you for being a good parent model..
My mother; she is simply the most important person in my life and always was. I don'tthink I have a most important thing, as I learn long ago that material things come and go....
yeahh.. mom's are really valuable... i love my mom too to the highest level of love.. Love you mom..
@bindishah (2062)
Right now the most important thing in my life is my bf. I would do anything to be with him and to make things work out between us.
@nvtellan (1907)
I am torn between my mother or my wife or my daughter. Sheesh such a tough choice.
That is pretty easy...for me it's my husband. I love him and he's my rock. I honestly don't know what I would do if something happened to him.
@akinad (448)
definitely my family!