do you get antsy waiting on mylot to update earnings?

i log in usally about an hour before they do and i look every time i post something just cause i want to know lol. i hate when it goes like 1 day and 1 hour. lol it feels like it will never update. this morning is one of those times lol. it sounds funny but i use that to see if i am really doing a good job at trying to help people. you know the better post the better earning so i kind of go by that. and it is nice to see that number go up lol. how about you do you ever feel like it will never update lol?
i wait so eagerly... it usually gets updated at 6pm in the evening here and since past 2 days its taking 26hours i have to wait for two hours and yesterday was the higest i had earned 58cents! lol.. i know its little but its the hightest i have made it in a day... and i was so desperate! you can imagin.. right???
@TriciaW (2441)
Yes I do the same thing. I never thought it would update this morning and I kept checking on it. It drives me nuts not knowing how I did the day before. It could be because the end of month is coming and I want to make sure I have enough earnings for a pay out I don't know but it is hard to wait sometimes*L*
@stephcjh (32327)
I get antsy waiting for Mylot to update the earnings also. I log into Mylot a couple of hours before they update and I will post until they make give us our credit each day and then I write it down. I like to keep track of what I eanr each day. Mylot updated a little bit later than usual today. They finally gave us credit though, laugh out loud. I try to post quality responses to quality discussions also. I think it really does have alot to do with our earnings. I like to see my number of posts go up also but I don't think I will ever get caught up to the leader here at Mylot. Sometimes Mylot has waited about 3-4 hours before they update our earnings, but it sure is worth the wait when we finally get it.
@feliniti (875)
Yes. I was thinking about starting a discussion on this but the phone rang and then you beat me to it. lol. I do the same thing, try to log on and see when it changes. There has been quite a big difference from one day to another. Maybe I am not working hard enough on my posts? I think you have the right idea, the more you try to help people, then you will make better posts. Then you will get paid more. Thats what I am trying to do as well. Not just for the money, but that is a big bonus. lol. I was wondering why the time had changed. I thought it was 2 hours earlier last week?