Do you have an Aspie? (Aspergers Syndrome)

@okn0tok (569)
I have a 7 year old daughter who is an Aspie. She is brilliant and smart. And VERY difficult sometimes. What are your struggles? Any advice?
@johndeese (189)
Im sorry Idont have experince In this area, however I can suggest going to Webmed website and they with give you diagnosis to her conditions and recommendations for care and treatment. You can register as free user without worry about a fee.
@okn0tok (569)
Thanks. She has been diagnosed and has went through treatment, although it's not really a treatment since austism and spectral associated autisms don't have any cure.
@scammerwear (1433)
Go to this forum and start reading on topics that you can relate too Http://www.wrongplanet.net, it helps a lot, really. The only real advise is to be patience, inhumanly patience. Always remember that they view the world, and think differently. Try imagining viewing this crazy world through a pair of rigid, logical eyes, and you will be able to understand her stress. You have to break things down into logical terms to explain to her when she's being difficult. If they don't see the logic in something, they might not accept it.
@okn0tok (569)
Thanks! I will look up the link!