How would people getting 50 to 100 Responses???

@misdss (472)
Hey, I am not getting this that how come mylottians getting 50 or more respones for just 1 disscussiona i think there are something messy or some trick. What did you think about it?
@cancatis (406)
• Brazil
Maybe if you have a lot of friends, they can be noticed that you're starting a topic. Also, interesting but not too specific topics tend to react that way.
@howhigh (758)
I think you're right! as the friends list grows people notice you more and repond. SOme super users probably get 10 instant replies because they are hot girls or b/c they just have a lot of friends. Also i would add that the headline has to be thought provoking even controversial.
@cancatis (406)
• Brazil
At least this is what I have learned from myLot until now. =P
no trick and nothing just post simple in short and just post that topic to which any one can respond so u can get more and more responses ok do that and see try itas i think i have told u
@mnflower (1305)
There is no trick to getting alot of responses, if you post something that really catches someones interest and attention you will see that you get more responses, some times you do some times you don't that is just how it works, have a friends list helps also if you respond to theres that they post it is more likely they will take the time out to reply to the posts that you make as long as it interests them.
@kay1230 (249)
I don't know, it just about you made some catchy headline or some really interesting topic acttrat readers to respone. By maybe by luck :-P
@AnythngArt (3305)
I would like to know the answer to this myself. I have never had that many responses to any of my questions. A lot of times I ask questions about writing, books, and related topics, so I don't mind too much, but I would like to know the secret. Do you think anyone will tell us?