Off topic replies to your discussions.....

What do you think of these? You post some specific topic that you'd like real answers to, but get vague and lots of times off the wall stuff that has nothing to do with what you are talking about. I personally hate this. I know that they are just dumbing down my topic to make money for themselves. Since this site pays for quality discussions it REALLY aggravates me when someone posts something that has nothing to do with my topic because it makes my discussion less than it could be, therefore I get paid less for it. What do you think about this?
@joyce959 (1562)
It is really annoying when you get responses which are far far off from the topic which ask for specific answers. I would rather say that those who made responses like that doesn't get the idea or are just making response just for the little money to earn. Anyway, I'd like to think that there are still others here who make good / quality responses on the topics posted.
Oh, I know that there are plenty of people on here that are great responders. And thankfully, most of the time my replies get those kind.
Oh, I know that there are plenty of people on here that are great responders. And thankfully, most of the time my discussions get those kind.
@1grnthmb (2063)
Hi Tannie. I very much agree with you. I think that these people deserve a minus. They are just making posts to earn a little money and not to contribute to the subject. There are some exceptions and that is when some one just does not understand the question like I did not know what you were meant about the CEP files until more discusion was made but that was remedied. Also what is bad is people that give one word or short answeres. And the ones where they just say "I don't know." These people should just keep it to themselves. I I have noticed the conversations that have lengthy answers seem to earn more money even if there are only a few people who responded.
Well that is true too, but most of the people that don't understand the topic should find one that they do understand. Not everyone goes to the lengths you did to understand and to respond as needed. I have never had someone tell me they don't know. I have had someone tell me they already know what I was saying, and I just told them to leave the post for those that don't know then. Its just common sense. I think alot of people are rude when they respond to topics in such a manner.
@shoelover (896)
It irritates me. I always think what on earth are they on about. Because I always try to leave a reply to peoples responses I just reply thanks for responding. I certainly don't give their response a positive rating or a negative one I just don't leave them a rating at all.
I usually just try to give a more intelligent response than they did and kindly remind them that they should read the post next time.