What irrational fear do you have?

@okn0tok (569)
I am afraid to open Pilsbury dough cans. The anticipation for it blowing up is too much for me to handle.
@amydawn11 (906)
lol thats funny. I open them but I too get a little anxious before it pops. I always think it's gonna be this big boom but it never is but I still get the same way everytime I open one...lol. I thought I was the only one.
@okn0tok (569)
Yesssssssss! Im not the only one. We should start the Pilsbury poppers support group.
Lmao...that was too funny, thanks for the good laugh today :)
@opinione (749)
I'm afraid of lightenings! I was in a camping in Nurberg, when a big one fell just near my tent during a stormy rainfall and so... but it was more than ten years ago and I can't help being scared by them.
@okn0tok (569)
I was afraid of lightening as a child.
@johndeese (189)
Be careful we sumtimes mistake fear for bad nerves. Fear Is not knowing how to handle the unknown or Ineviadible. where being shocked by a can of pilsbury Is bad nerves. You already knows whats to happened and yet your still suprised or shock. Might want to get that checked out.