Muscles or brains ? Which is your choice ?

@yasaran (788)
Which do you exercise more ? Your muscles ? or Your Brains ? Exercising muscles -- like playing regular sports, jogging, gym etc Exercising brains -- like playing chess, crosswords, writing etc.
@adijam265 (769)
i certainly do exercise muscles more than my brains , i haave regular sports practice, i also do a bit of skipping and cycling in my free time,. i believe i should start exercising my brain even more, they are very useful, but to be able to have to think, u need to be physically fit. can u explain how writing is a brain exercis
@yasaran (788)
Yeah I do more brain exercise than of the muscles. I do however go for a brisk walk. I do crosswords and jumble. Well abt your question, writing is an art and you just cant babble. You have to imagine and you need creativity to write. You have to study different things before penning. So I put writing on brain excercise.
thanks, your answer was pretty good, i think even solving maths puzzles is a good brain exercise, and not to forget sudo ku wchich is a world favourite, can u tell me some more of them
@yasaran (788)
Well doing maths is fantastic. Esp I like integration, damn breaks your head. My math teacher used to say that in integration you just follow a method and for each integration you do, it is usually unique. About sudo ku I have not played it that often. Other things that can excercise brain is playing freecell. Ever tried playing it. You solve the first five, then you will become crazy of it. Have you tried jumble. Its my fav. Try jumbling these words. LEAGE SABSI PANNKI WENTIG . Will give you answer if you cant get em.
@adijam265 (769)
hey even i like doin maths very much , its true in integration different problems have unique methods, but i like differenciation more than integration. it does exercise ur brain, ive never tried freecell, ive never tried card games, i even think that other strategy games help your brain exercise
@yasaran (788)
I concur with you. But you must surely try freecell. It will be available on your windows. try out.