what is your best game in neopets..???

turmac roll - a picture of a game
@diillu (5128)
I usually play all the games but i like turmac roll alot..its my favourite game.
@lafavorito (2970)
Hasee Bounce - Hasee Bounce high to get the yummy Doughnutfruit (which comes in lots of flavours)!
How do you determine your best game? My favorite game right now is the Hasee Bounce, they sound so cute whenever I accumulate 100+ points, my son loves watching me play this one too. I almost forgot fashion fever, it's the most efforless game I know so fr, all I have to do is press 'randomise character' then end the game and I already earned 300 NP in less than a minute.
@heartonfire (4132)
• Denmark
i first play the advert-video game that gives me np for watching videos,but the one game that i always play is kiko match..thats almost the only one where i always make 500 points and get 1000 np,the maximum np that u can make in a game..so that is my favourite game:)...the others are hassee bouncee,meerca chase,bullseye,and sometimes web of wernax:)..
@biwasaki (1745)
Neopets Game: Destruct-o-Match - Neopets game: Destruct-o-Match
There are a few games that I play everyday, but my absolute favorite is Destruct-o-Match. There's just something relaxing about blowing up a bunch of blocks!!
@mimichan (42)
I never play neopet. But I will try now...
@shyviolet (126)
I really like Typing Terror, Defener Trainer and Hassee Bounce...these are definite plays everyday...