pizza

@tellus (1443)
Finland
how ofter you make pizza yourself or do you always go to pizzeria?
@brimia (6584)
I don't eat pizza that often but I prefer homemade. I like whole wheat crust, lots of sauce and veggies, and no cheese.
We have a really good pizzaria near us so quite often we will just order in. But on occasion I will make it myself. I have a bread maker which makes it a lot easier. I just dump the ingredients in and two hours later I have perfect pizza dough. There is enough for two 12 inch pizzas or one pizza and one garlic fingers.
@rodeotexas (1154)
I usually just buy it made up already. I might try and make it myself.
@emma412 (1156)
On those lazy Friday nights we'll order a pizza, maybe once a month. I have an awesome recipe for BBQ chicken pizza that I make about twice a month. I prefer to make my own because I use lots of veggies and a whole wheat pizza shell so it's much healthier!
@aweins (4203)
hi tellus, i like pizza a lot but i m not a person who regularly bakes it. i bake when my hubby wants it. if i wants i prefer ordering it from the Pizza Hut. because when i m hungry i cant cook, i can cook for others n i love to cook n bake. i have made a lot of pizzas before but now i have slowed down on pizzas.
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi tellus, When we have pizza nights we usually make our own. Actually I cooked to King size pizzas earlier for our dinner. Yum
@bindishah (2062)
I dont really make my own pizza. its one of my fav foods but i always either eat it out or order some home.
@owlwings (39608)
• Cambridge, England
I most often make pizza myself. I don't like the 'pastry crust' pizzas that the pizza houses do, I prefer to make a bread base in the traditional way. I sometimes make calzone as a variation (this is just a pizza rolled up on itself before being baked so that the filling is inside the bread.