would you like to be born in another time?

wouldnt it be nice if we could travel throug time or choose what era we would be born? personally, if i was given that chance, i would choose to be born in the 1920's because i really like that era. its so romantic and has very nice music and culture. i dont know why but i seem connected and mystified with the 1920's era. what about you? what time would you like to live in?
@klystron635 (1520)
I live in the Philippines so it would be nice for me to go back to time of my heroes Jose Rizal and Andres Bonifacio. I would like to travel and go back to 1860s to 1880s. I want to feel how Filipinos on those time were very patriotic. I want to see and feel the old Filipino traits and hopefully return it on the modern day. I also wanted to see the Pasig river. I have never saw the river clean and I wanted to see such beautiful sight.
I would like to live after world war II era. it seems fresh and just the start of a new beginning. i would imagine life is easy, and people are starting to rebuild their broken dreams. there was hope and currency was stable.