what's your dream job?

we all have our dream jobs and sad to say, we may not always get it. however, its free to dream right? so, let's share our dream jobs here! my dream job is to be a stewardess! i really admire those stewardess on the plane because they look so pretty and smart and sassy and they look like they're having fun on the job. and, they get to see and go to different places! oh i really envy them. what about you? what's your dream job?
@tater03 (1765)
I love to read everything. So my dream job would be to read books and review them. I would be in my heyday if I had a job like that.
wow. hmm, i guess you might be in heaven if you got the job as librarian right? hehe. :)
@panicdude (457)
i like the idea of your dream job, jlara_gtr34... being able to travel to different places and get a chance to experience different cultures (if you get lucky enough to enjoy a stay in a country without worrying about work and all). but i remember when i was young i didn't dream of jobs like that. mine was simple. i planned of working in a fastfood chain as a window cleaner.. or maybe to clean skyscrapers. i remember being amazed at how those people who clean windows make it really shiny. yeah. so that's my dream job.
yes, isnt my dream nice? to be able to just go around the country leisurely, without minding any problems. now if only we could find a way to get rich enough to dawdle in different countries without having to worry about bills and other financial issues. now that would be a really nice dream. :) hehe!
@lafavorito (2970)
I've always wanted to be a Fashion Model, I don't care what people say about model, I just want to do it. Unfortunately I'm not tall to be a fashion model, all I did was promotional work during product launching events.
wow! you should be proud of yourself! at least you were attractive enough to qualify to be included in promotional work. :)
@tombiz (2039)
My dream job is to be an company executive travelling all over my country and the whole world, making seminar and lectures to a lot of people, saturating in the cultures of different people and meet exciting faces along the way. That was only a dream of mine. When I was a small boy, I thought I wanna be a medical doctor but i was afraid of blood and the financial side was not working for me. Rite now, I am dreaming to earn money online.
looks like you've got a lot of dream jobs! well, goood luck to you! :)
i wanna be famous. hwahaha. either: famous musician (band) famous journalist famous lawyer weeee. hahaha.
bet you can be famous if you just try hard. :) good luck to you! hope you achieve your dreams!
about my dream job in my life,i had many dreams. i will tell you some of them..... pilot,in ciivil service,transport officer,teacher,CEO in reputed company....... but now my aim is to get a job in campus placemant and after two years experience, i would like to go for B SCHOOL.after only my real dream job will occur...!
goodluck to you! hope you achieve your dream job and dont forget to look back on other people who have helped you to achieve that.
@palonghorn (5490)
It's kinda funny, we all have a dream job that we think we want when we grow up. However, I didn't find out what that really was until 12 years ago, when I became a volunteer fire fighter, and then went on to get my certificates in wildland fire fighting. Actually, I have an interview today for my dream job! Working for the forestry service.
im so happy that you got your dream job! you are an inspiration to other people who are still on their journey of getting their dream jobs. :)
@asmurthy (2464)
To this day, the best job I ever had was working the grill at my parents' country club. But your idea of a dream job changes over time. I wanted to run a top restaurant. I achieved that. At that point, I can open more restaurants, or I can just take it easy. My company is now my dream job. The cooking first attracted me, but now I love the business end of it, too.
hey, running a top restaurant is quite an interesting dream job. i love to cook and i think that i could live with that job in the future. :) goodluck to you and your business! :)