Favorite Place you want to go?

any certain place u want to go??? like to unwind, taking your rest from the complicated world, some place that is near to your heart... vacation to what country u love.. and whom u want to be with? want to be alone or to be with someone?
@yamskee (830)
aside from having an overnight stay in an island at zambales.. i want to go to austria and visit mozart's tomb. god of music.. lol, and of course i want to be with my special someone.
what is in mozart's tomb?? hehehe:D i find it interesting...
@yamskee (830)
his rotten body? or ashes i guess. i dont know what something there but i want to offer some flowers. sign of respect and admiration of his works :)
wow! its very cool! :) thumbs up for you! :)
@fly_shay (333)
Actually, I don't know where i can find this place.But I'll describe it.A place where there's fresh air especially in my bedroom,there's a pool,cozy living room where I can watch tv comfortably,and when I go out, there's a nearby sea with a swing so I can sit and think things over.LOL.Where can I find this place???
yeah, im pretty sure there is a place like that... keep looking!
@barnkinney (1343)
i don't think i've gone to a place where i would like to go now. in other words, i want to go to a place i've never been to. i would love to go to a good beach resort, or paris, france. i would love to be with my boy friend, but if he's not available, i would be rather alone. i'm fine to be alone.. and meet other people.. hehhe!
thats great... :) meeting people is not really bad... it will help to boost your self confident :) give it a shot! :)
@mindyja25 (181)
Anywhere that my husban is, we have been apart for a year now he's in the army. Now he is getting ready to deploy so it will be 15 more months before we can live together. So I would love to just go where he is and spend a few weeks before he goes.