How many of you like Small babies and why???

@vani24 (783)
Hi welcome to all .... Well i like small babies so much ....The way they smile and their innocent nature makes me more closer to them....They are real gift of God....So precious and i play with them a lot which makes my day very special and happy....What about you guys...Do you have the same feeling towards them....Need your opinions... Bye and Keep smiling....:)
@dpk262006 (56170)
Yes, you are right...nothing is as beautiful as beautiful babies. Vani, you can be sure how much do I like little sweet babies...you can judge it by seeing the photo of smiling baby on my avatar. How is the photo? I believe they are really innocent ....and look so cute...that whenever you see their innocent smile, you tend to forget everything in the world. I love little sweet babies. deepak
@vani24 (783)
yes Deepak, i can really make out from the picture and also the way you presented about small babies in your discussion, it really depicts how much you are fond of small babies... Good to hear that friend. They are the real gift of god and are too sweet and innocent. :) Thank you for giving your valuable opinion on this discussion...Bye and keep smiling and have a wonderful day.. Vani.
@dpk262006 (56170)
Vani, I must tell you that normally I do not get so much time to reply to discussions, which I could get today and I must say interacting with you have been really very wonderful expereince. YOu write in a beautiful manner and appears to me a very good or say an outstanding person and friend as well. Thanks for your remarks on my reply to your discussion. I agree with you that babies are real gift of god and are too sweet and innocent.:) Agaom Thanks for appreciating and acknowledging my reply. I felt honoured and humbled. Have a wonderful day.. Deepak
@vani24 (783)
Hey thank you deepak ....today i am felt that i am really honoured.... Thank you so much...:) Vani.
@Galena (9123)
I don't. mostly they just make me nervous and twitchy. I don't like the way their limbs move, it's like they're having a fit or something. I get maternal over puppies.
@shak143 (1280)
I think you are forgetting that you crossed that age and now you are here.I agree they make tensions,problems,But there smile makes all correct.
@Galena (9123)
hehe. no, I know I was one. but they just seem a bit alien to me. I would never let one come to harm, and if I had one of my own I'm sure they would be the centre of my world. but other peoples babies just make me nervous, but ANY puppy gets that soft and mushy and motherly response from me.
@shak143 (1280)
I do like KIds there innocent smile there actions make my tensions stay for away from me.Though soe times i get irritaded but soon after i fell in love with them.I really spent my free time with kids only.
@vani24 (783)
Thats really nice...simply you are the best mom for your kids....
@coolmailraj (2461)
Same here. They are too cute ao as not to fall in love with them at the first site. I love kids, their unpredictable moves and other activities, their simle and the unusal sound that they make when they are really very happy and at the peak of their energy levels. I also love the way they look to you when they have just awaken after having their full sleep.
@vani24 (783)
Nice thing you have said friend , the one thing i like the way you have said that is the last statement of yours 'they look cute when they just woke up from sleep ' At that time really they look so sweet and sooo innocent and want to give them a warm hug. I like the way you feel...Good luck...God bless you with wonderful babies.....Bye and Keep smiling. Take Care...:)