Spring** the perfect time for a wedding...

@mjsdls (1841)
I have never been married, but I have always wanted to be married outside near a brook and a big field. All dressed in whits with all my family around me. What was your romantic wedding dreams? How many came true?
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
I had a very simple marriage at the....embassy.I'm from Greece and my husband is from Egypt,we had some problems married at Greece so we married at Greece but at Egyptian embassy.At Egypt in Greece I suppose lol:The important wasn't these but that at the age of 25 I married my first love ,the person I loved since I was 15 so.... I wish you find the love of your life and if you can have the marriage you dreaming of even better.
@mjsdls (1841)
Oh that would be a pretty place to get married.
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
Thank you for the best response.
@cher913 (25893)
I like your idea - i would get married on the beach at sunrise or sunset or get married by a waterfall... i wanted to get married on a friday night - have tiny lights in my bouquet and tons of candles, but too many people had to come from out of town and since i am an only child, well parents paid for the wedding...nough said :-( (but we have been married almost 20 years!!)