Are programs that put you into a forced matrix profitable?

Matrix programs - Banner to use for advertising programs that are free to join.
Over the years I have been introduced to a lot of programs that are in pre-launch, that say you will be entered into a forced matrix, that they will give you a lifetime paid membership for free if you hurry, and on and on. Naturally I have always been kinda leery. A trusted friend convinced me to give http://www.e4l.biz/money.htm?runningman72 a closer look, so I gave it a second look and am impressed. He has already earned $100, so what do you think of these types of programs in general? Are you familiar with http://www.e4l.biz/money.htm?runningman72 and how it works?
I don't know if forced matrix programs really work or not, since most require monthly fees and or monthly product purchases. The products are usually over priced and no better than what you can buy elsewhere and much more cheaply. You really have to work to fill your matrix so you can get paid and usually it takes a long time. I can't afford the time or the money for these programs.
You just taught me a lot more than I knew about these programs as I am usually hesitant also any time that you have to put up any money and/or push a product. For this one though, there is no investment required to my knowledge.
If it doesn't cost anything then it is definately worth a try, but then you have to wonder where is the money to pay you going to come from?
@magnel (2263)
I haven't tried out any forced matrix yet, coz i think they are all scams and people just waste their money in these scams...
I feel the same way, but a really good friend of mine convinced me after showing me his check for $100, so I figured I didn't have anything to lose as my investment so far in the program is zero money. So join this program via www.findcash.blogspot.com
And i thought i already got it, just when i read olbuddys discussion then it just give me the scare enough not to even think about it. Well basically there is money but not the process i hoped for its just not me. I am what you may say, conservative, i risk but i don't gamble. Somehow its good that you brought it up, another added knowledge to lesses the pains thats expected for any networker or wanna be home bizzer.
Same here my friend. Oldbuddy laid it all out there for me and whereas another friend had convinced me to sign up, my young pal oldbuddy makes me wonder seriously about the validity of a prelaunch program.