Guess what, I had chocolate and vanilla ice cream and bread for breakfast...

chocolate vanilla ice cream - Wow , ofh so yummy melting on my mouth in the early morning with bread.
@Zelmarq (11503)
Cebu City, Philippines
Wow what a cold morning with a cold breakfast ice cream and bread. I came to the office and was welcomed by the left over of my office mates last nightight ice cream and bread. I felt it was too early to eat it but I just couldnt help the sight of the yummy ice cream calling myname. I dont know what could be the effect of this but one thing m sure of, I really liked it and enjoyed the ice cream melting on my mouth, heavenly taste of vanilla. Wow, its really yummy, i could eat and ask for more coz they left it all for me. I just lavished myself with the combination of my favorite flavors vanilla and ice cream. Have you tried eating this dou for breakfast?
@easy888 (10405)
ice cream - good idea to have vanilla and chocolate ice cream as breakfast
Hello.zelmarq, it is a good idea although it may be strange for other people .I also like to eat ice cream,especially coffee ice cream, I have had an cold coffee cake as my breakfast. But I was told that it was not good to have cood food at the morning,especially just after you wake up because your stomach may not be ready for cold food just after you wake up. Anyway,enjoy your day.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Yikes, i thought all the while that i was already wierd enough and im glad im not alone here. I hope it wont do me any bad, I already took my bath and im here in the office so I guess my stomach is already ready for a welcome ice cream. Yes, I did enjoy a lot.
@easy888 (10405)
so you can eat more if you are ready.,lol.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Yah, I could eat for more. I hope with another flavor.
@karvin87 (1034)
naah, not tried yet..but i like your combination...it needs a try atleast! I normally prefer my usual coffee with some snacks..haven changed in monthes now...i guess wat u had is quite refreshing! will try out! thnx! :)
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Better try it, its really great. Well, today is another wierd day with a wierd breakfast. But I love it.
@whyaskq (7532)
It so long I have not eaten bread with ice-cream for breakfast. And one can really get big appetite with just breaded ice-cream. I do not restrict this "desert" to just breakfast, I eat it anytime of the day, as long as I have a tub of ice-cream in the freezer.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Yah its a great combination for me and I like it that way all the time. When im out mc donlads I try eating with french fries its also a great combination.
@lightningMD (5933)
I used to eat ice cream for breakfast when I was a kid. My parents used to wake us up then leave for work. My sister was in charge but she spent the whole mornings in the bathroom. So I made my own breakfast. SHHHH dont tell my kids though.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Wow, it sounded so creepy a parent doing something like this when he was a child. I never had the chance to eat ice cream as break fast during my childhood days coz we never buy ice cream and store it in the ref, ice cram was a luxury those days and they only buy it on special occasions. Dont worry I wont tell your kids of your sacred secret.