REad Books or Browse the Net?

Do you find reading books more resourceful or by browsing from the internet?
I believe they are both beneficial in their own way, I personally use both, I even by my books off the internet. I enjoy reading as well as surfing the net.
if im researching a specific topic and i need results fast, then i prefer using the internet. if im doing an in-depth study of something then i would rather visit the library. and as for entertainment value, i would much prefer reading a good fiction book.
If I want to learn about a new subject, or find a lot of sources of information about a subject, the net is my first choice. If I'm continuing with a subject, after doing the initial research, books are the only way to go. You can't go into as much depth on the net (for most subjects) as you can with books. They complement each other perfectly, especially for someone like me who doesn't have access to a big library. I can find bibliographies and reviews on the net, then order the books through the interlibrary loan service, or buy them from Amazon or half.com
@fazelath (1176)
i think browsing from the internet is more resourceful,books are also resourceful but to an extend,