Purchasing which thing , were you excited most?

@eshaan (6193)
We purchase different things for our house. But the thing which I was eager and excitd to purchase was my microwave oven. As I am too much interested in cooking I was very happy to purchase it,to bake cakes and pizzas,the experiments to make them failed without that microwave. The second thing is my computer[was not excited early as I thought children will be spoiled playing games],but when I started all this earning,now I am happy for it. Where you excited purchasing anything for yourself?
Yes i feel very excited when i purchase something for myself, like when i buy myself a television. I really love to watch television and my favorite movie also. But the thing that i love to purchase most is a sofa bed, because i really like to lie down while watching.
@eshaan (6193)
wow! wonderful! Watching TV while lying down on sofa, but then who will do this mylot and all. I also used to watch TV, when I didn't had computer,but now I have stopped watching it as I don't get time.
• Melbourne, Australia
For me it was buying a new hot water heater. The old one just stopped working one morning. I think it sprung a leak inside the tan. I had noly JUST started amy new job a week beforehand and that came in at the right time. We all had to make do with cold showers for 2 weeks while I saved the money up and then when they installed the new one I was the 1st person to have a hot shower. I have never felt anything so beautiful in my life.