are you a worrywart?

worrying is my specialty. i dont kow why i developed this attitude but i am such a worrywart which in turn makes me somewhat a pessimist. when im on my way to school, i worry what if i left something on in the house like an iron or the stive. i worry about my grades even though i know that i did my best on the exam, i worry about everything! i should change this outlook in my life because i will get old fast if i continue this. what can you comment about this guys? help please?
@diillu (5130)
I too have the same problem. I do worry alot..like my work is done properly or not even though i did it nicely the next day, before going to sleep i just check wether my dress is ironed it or not..and i usully iron my clothes before dinner. And I think this habit of mine makes me do the things in a more perfect way.
@randy88 (685)
No, I'm not a type like that but sometimes if we can't handle something we usually did it
@opinione (749)
yes, I think that I was in some way like you. but now I try and succeed to think positively. My wife's taught it to me.