what are the names you wish you have?

lol. i just found out that my name is suppose to be of my aunt's and her name is suppose to be mine. my dad told me that my aunt's name is suppose to be Marigold (because all my aunties names are from flowers) and the first grandchild of my grandpa will be named Forsythia (if it's a girl) or Forsythe (if it's a boy). then my grandma changed her mind the last minute before she filled in the birth certificate my aunt's birth certificate. so my aunt's is now forsythia and i am now marigold. i know it's nice but hers is...well, i find it cooler. bear with me. LOL i also like the folowing names: margo/margaux, Xaviere and Taryn. how about you guys? =)
• Kottayam, India
From your myLot name I understood the problem.So next time we will think first action afterwards.I change but not names dear.
it's not really serious. =) thanks for dropping by elshaddai.
• Kottayam, India
Nothing serious. you are my sister so don't worry,keep going, names represents individuality, or else we can be called by numbers, then there is no life in it.
@limalimon (638)
• Mexico
I´m very happy with my names, i have two, LUIS CARLOS, the first name Luis is very popular in my country and CARLOS too, but the combination of both is not common. so i really happy with my names. i would like to say that when i was a child i will love to named LUIS ENRIQUE.
spanish or mexican? do you guys always go by names in twos. like jose fernado or maria mercedes (if you guess it right, yes, it's a telenovela. =)) thanks luis carlos. you'll have a luis enrique soon. =)
actually i don't know what name should i have.. but if i'll be given a chance to change my name, maybe i'll change it. My name is Jen and it's a very common name. I think i'll would love to have Djustine Clouthe (pronounced as Justine Claw) as my name.. i want it to be unique..
thanks Djustine. unique spelling too. i should add that in my fave name list. lol. thanks for the add btw. =) naruto and sakura forever. lol
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
When i was a baby-my parents wanted my first letter to be D-as this one of my grandpa.But they were not sure between Desislava, Daniela and Diana. At last they choose Daniela.I like my name, but i like Diana too. Other names i like are Victoria, Bianka, Kristina /all the variants- Krista, Kris,Kristy, Kristin and etc/, Kiara, Antonia...I like the Italian and Spanish names.
@dpk262006 (56521)
Yours is the beautiful name.. i.e. MARIGOLD.... the most beautiful flowers...in my opinion with lovely scent. Mine is Deepak....and I feel comfortable in that. (Deepak is a small earnther pot...which is filled with oil and rounded cotton is put into it and then oil filled cotton is lighted with a match-stick...'Deepak' lits till the oil remains and give lights to others).
LOL. yours is very unique and cool. i should find that in baby names.com lol. thanks for sharing dpk. =)
@dpk262006 (56521)
Marigold, thanks for your comments and compliments. deepak
I was named Paul (after my father and his father before him, and I am pretty happy with it. think I'll keep it. PS it could have been worse for you, flower-wise. You could have been named Nasturtium or Trailing Arbutus lol.
PAULLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! LOL. yeah, those are really weird names for a flower. good thing my grandparents didnt discover that. take care will ya. =)
Thanks Marigold. PS I really like that name.