80/20 Principle of work

@mypigbox (2245)
China
April 28, 2007 11:01am CST
In other words, 80 percent of your results in a given activity, are generated by 20 percent of your input or effort. Just the same, 80 percent of revenue or profits are generated by 20 percent of your efforts or sales. Do you agree?any suggestion?
2 people like this
2 responses
@bufu2u (445)
• China
29 Apr 07
I believe it.Some skill of management said:focus on those 20 percent key customer,do more for them.they are your profit.Taking 80 percent of your work at them.It is a way to save your time and get more result.
1 person likes this
@mypigbox (2245)
• China
2 May 07
If you have got 80 percent for your 20 percent work,do you want give out the rest 80 percent work to get the 20 percent result?
@gberlin (3837)
28 Apr 07
I think that may be true especially for those with experience. I think about my job as a teacher. I have taught for 25 years now and I know that the newer teachers are doing more work than I am simply because I know what I am doing! Yet we get the same results, educated students.
@mypigbox (2245)
• China
2 May 07
As a teacher,it is proud to see your students growing.Even i do not want to be a teacher.but i like teachers.