Conservative hosts

@agfarm (930)
Where do you stand on Conservative Hosts??? Such as Anne Coulter , and Rush Limbaugh??? Do they help America?
@jillmalitz (5132)
I guess to some people they are heros. To me, they just show how really ignorant they really are. Any good debator could tear them apart without even trying. I find them offensive or silly depending on what they say. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who think they speak the truth.
@Destiny007 (5820)
Sure they do, especially Rush. The thing is that Rush does not just go after liberals, he goes after anyone that does stupid stuff no matter if they are liberal, conservative or whatever. He is also right about 99% of the time because he checks his fact before he says anything. That is a lot more than a lot of news outlets do. Why should the liberal voice be the only one heard? There is plenty of that in the everyday news that we get, it is reported with a liberal slant to it.
@agfarm (930)
When people Listen , to the Rush Limabugh's and the Anne Coulter's....People give these hosts Meaning. They Give life to their ( the Host's ) issues. I do not promote them in any Fashion. In order to Remain Sane.... I Observe what's going on around Me...and Make my own Decisions. I can think for myself. Thank you for your most inciteful response to this query. I am learning more & more , about the Mindset of America everyday.
Making your own decisions is very important and more people need to be able to do that. Your question was directed specifically at conservative hosts...I am curious as to how you feel about the liberal ones. Do you think they help America? It is nothing more than a matter of opinion and the difference between liberal and conservative. Although I have not listened to Rush for several years, I have been a conservative for many years. I reached that outlook by observation and the resultant decay of the country as a result of the democrats having been in power for 40 years before the were finally routed in 1994.
@Snooze (610)
Sorry to disagree, but Rush Limbaugh wouldn't know a fact if it flew up in his face, flashed neon, and then stung him. His whole MO is to avoid facts, as they tend to be counter-productive to his agenda. Frankly, Destiny, to believe Rush Limbaugh is right 99% of the time indicates an unwillingness to think for yourself. If YOU checked the facts instead of being naive enough to accept Limbaugh's "facts" at face value, you'd certainly have more of my respect. But don't let me make you waver from your allegiance to Limbaugh and the rabid right...continue to depend on them to shape your outlook on the world and our nation. "Dittoheads" are crippling this nation.