Sony's sick promotion of God Of War

@Bionicman (3967)
Czech Republic
At their God Of War 2 promotion, Sony used a freshly slaughtered goat to celebrate the new Playsation 2 game. Guests at the event were even invited to reach inside the goat's still-warm carcass to eat offal from its stomach. Pretty sick huh? what do you think?
Where'd you hear that? I'm not saying you're a liar or anything, but that sounds a bit far-fetched, especially the part about eating stuff out of its stomach.
I stand corrected, lol. Sorry for doubting you, but I had to see it myself to believe it. That really is insane! As wrong as it might be, though, I think it's kind of cool that a major corporation like Sony actually had the guts (pun intended, lol) to pull a stunt like that. I have to say I disagree with their move, however, because all it's going to do is spark more controversy over violence in video games and hinder any progress that's been made to attempt to elevate gaming to the level of other forms of entertainment (such as music and film).
Actually, I just read another article from Gamespot, who actually contacted Sony and got a little clarification on the matter. Yes, the promotion did happen, and the article that was published about it was actually exactly what you said, but it turns out that the guy who wrote the article wasn't even there, he just wrote based on the description of the event provided in the invitation he received. So yes, it still happened, but it was blown a little out of proportion. The goat was borrowed from a local butcher (Sony didn't get it killed specifically for this event, they just used it for the duration and returned it afterward), people weren't actually allowed to touch the goat, and the only thing people ate was a traditional Greek meat soup. There was still a decapitated goat laying there for everyone to see, but it wasn't quite as bad as people said it was. Still, it was a bit over the top and although they're getting a lot of publicity because of it, it probably wasn't the smartest thing to do.
@Bionicman (3967)
• Czech Republic
I read about it here: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23394277-details/Slaughter:%20Horror%20Horror%20at%20Sony's%20depraved%20promotion%20stunt%20with%20decapitated%20goat/article.do Thanks for the info. Could you post here link from gamespot?
thanks for the info really gud for the people love god of war