how many kids do you want to have?

@Bujoyseth (1684)
i'm married now and have to kids. though they're both boys.. my huusband and I agreed that it's enough even though we do not have a baby girl yet.. we just want to be practical especially now a days..
@jason_co (408)
someday if i will have a family, i would like to have at least 4 children. so that i can suppport them all. i want to give all they want.
@Bujoyseth (1684)
oh, that's good! having 4 children is not bat but it would be a lot of fun in the family... it will make a happy family having four kids... but in my case, me and my husband just wanted having two kids... and take note, he doesn't want to have a baby girl.. we'll, if that's what he wants, then fine.. that's how i love my husband. hehehe... having a good husband and two kids is enough for me to have a happy family..
@sizzle3000 (3040)
I wanted two. A boy and a girl. However, that did not happen. I had a hard pregnancy and was graced with a little baby girl. She was perfect. I had very bad health and was told that I could not have any more kids. I was not a happy person but at least I had my daughter. We are not wealthy so adoption was out of our reach. I have been very happy with my one child and she has tons of cousins to play with. I was an only child and my daughter is an only child. She is also very smart and some say that is because she is around adults most of the time. I have a girl friend that had three kids and her husband wanted six. It was so funny because he said something about having his own baseball team.
@Bujoyseth (1684)
hi! thanks for the response. anyway, just be thankful enough for having a baby girl, atleast you have one that to have nothing at all.. happy posting!
@iszo07 (473)
I want at least 4 to 5 kids. Nowadays you might feel it is not practical. But if you are thinking about your old incoming days, you will see that having a lot of children might give you some advantage in the future.
@Bujoyseth (1684)
on the other side.. you have a point there.. but i think, it depends on how you mold your children as they grow up.. anyway, thanks for the response.. happy posting..
you should feel lucky that you have boys. discipline them well and teach them housechores and you will find that you are better rewarded by having boys who are loving and responsible. you will find out that boys can do housechores better and they do ti much faster than girls. they also have more stamina and thus doesn't get tired easily.